luni, 30 noiembrie 2009

I know the name i have chosen is not quite suitable to many but its who i felt relating to the country i know reside.Romania is an ok place not my dream country like America or Uk but its livable.To be honest the first time i arrived in Otopeni(Bucarest aiport)I was exicted to be in Europe my dream had started playing out.I took a mercedes taxi had a nice ride around the city till the railstation,from there i paid the cab driver 100ron quite an amount for a short ride,i didnt know this for i was stranger.There i boarded a train to Craiova my university of choice,got lost got conned,so many things happened to me,when i sit down and recall i jsut laugh.Its been two years since i first stepped into romanian soil and yes i have learnt quite alot.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu